July 25th-26th, 2019
Hotel Hindustan International, Kolkata
ABOUT THE EVENT
This programme addresses to SDG 5-Gender Equality goal of UN towards reduction of gender discrimination at work place. It aims to promote gender equality & women’s full & active participation & leadership at all levels. There are plenty of reasons to strive for gender diversity in companies: customer empathy, taking advantage of talent (not just half), and basic fairness, to name a few. Research shows that companies with a critical mass of top-team gender diversity enjoy significantly better financial performance. The bigger the talent pool, the more make it to the top. And
once at the top, women lift the bottom line.
Professor R.R. Sharma
Ms. Madhulika Sharma
Ms. Priya Paul
Mr. VC Aggarwal
Ms. Noopur Jhunjhunwala
Prof. Anju Seth
This training program is aimed at experienced, mid-career women executives in middle to senior level positions who are being groomed for higher responsibilities or who are new to senior management.
It is aimed at women executives from private sector, public sector, non-government organizations & academics.
- Lead the company to better enterprise-wide gender diversity
- Use strategic vision and sharper decision-making skills
- Improve leadership skills to adapt to the company situation
- Develop effective verbal and non-verbal communication skills
- Acquire work-life balance and coping mechanism to address the gap